
Hawaiian Flower Caribea Heliconia 3/16/08

From a cat food ad
The cat is a bit light and didn't scan well. Anyway when I decided that I wanted to go back to school for Graphic Design I read the requirements for the program and I will need to put together a portfolio of my work. The body of artwork I have is from high school and that was awhile ago, so I've started to practice drawing to create new work. Hopefully my lack of practice doesn't keep me out of the program.
The cat's right eye (left looking at the drawing) drove me nuts. I still don't like how it looks but I'm done with it. If you click on it you can see the paper started to wear.
As you can tell from the drawings that I have been trying to draw using fluid lines.
No comments:
Post a Comment